- Jeremy first picked up a camera on a family vacation to Yellow Stone National Park when he was 15 years old.
- He took photography classes in high school where he learned how to develop film and then went on to study photography in college at the School of Visual Arts. He interned 40 hours a week at Saturday Night Live while he was a full-time student.
A Love for Pizza
- Jeremy loves pizza and as a side project he started a series called ‘’ which got him some of his first jobs as a photographer.
- Favorite pizza spots include in Union Square, in Williamsburg, and in Bushwick.
- His favorite meal to eat at the end of the shitty day is of course Pizza.
- He doesn’t like dijon honey mustard, cilantro, and kimchi.
His Career and Creativity
- Jeremy started taking instagram seriously after he went to an instagram bike meet up that was organized by someone he admired on the app. Through the meet up Jeremy made some great friends that also introduced him to working with bigger brands.
- Jeremy is a people person at heart and loves using photography as a way to connect with people he wouldn’t normally get to. His work was inspired by a few mentors that he looked up to which include his friend , , and Humans of New York creator Brandon Stanton.
- He created a 365 photo project during a creative rut called ‘’ that he published for 614 days. It is still his passion project today and is interested in elevating it in whichever way possible.
- Jeremy has learned that over time one of the most important skills to learn as a freelancer is time management. He also believes that as an artist you have to create stuff that you want to make because if you’re creating stuff that you don’t really care about, then why should anyone else care about it.
When He isn't Working
- He just finished watching ‘The Sopranos’ for the first time and really likes ‘Big Mouth’ on Netflix.
- Some of his favorite spots in the Bushwick neighborhood are Three Diamond Door, House of Yes, and Guacuco.